Services: Helping You Accelerate Towards Success
Acceleware assists customers with their high performance software needs in many different capacities:
- Software Development and Porting
- Acceleration Assessment
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND PORTING
Acceleware migrates your existing code to your target hardware platform. The reference code can be written in almost any language including C/C++, Java, Fortran, Python, Matlab, and others. As part of the development process, Acceleware profiles and optimizes the code to ensure that the best possible performance is realized.
Computer Aided Engineering
Implemented a GPU based LDLT factorization that improved performance 2-3x over the multi-threaded CPU solution
The acceleration assessment is designed to provide our clients with recommendations which answer the ultimate questions;
- How fast will it go?
- How long will the project take?
- How much will it cost?
For clients who are new to the high performance world the preliminary assessment will also help answer the technical questions;
- What hardware platform should I consider? (Clusters, GPUs, multi-core CPUs, FPGAs, Xeon Phi, AMD vs. NVIDIA)
- What software development platform is best for me? (OpenCL vs. OpenMP, OpenCL vs. CUDA, MPI)
Accelerated reconstructions from CT scanners by a factor of 30x
For customers who have already ported their code to the desired platform, but would like a second opinion to assess how well the code was written, Acceleware provides mentoring services:
- On-demand support for your software questions
- Assistance on specific performance questions relating to ported software
- Code review and profiling of migrated code
- Recommendations and feedback on additional optimizations and future development
Option Pricing Models
Improved performance of option pricing by 50x over a single threaded CPU implementation
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND TOOLS EXPERIENCE
Acceleware is experienced in working with a wide range of programming languages, platforms and 3rd party tools including:
- Platforms: Multi-core CPUs, GPUs, Xeon Phi Coprocessors and FPGAs
- Languages: CUDA, OpenCL, C++, Fortran
- Multi-threading: MPI, OpenMP, Pthreads, Intel MKL
- 3rd Party tools: MATLAB, Boost