Acceleware's customized OpenCL training consists of classroom lectures and several practical hands-on exercises. We recommend that the attendees have a background C/C++ (2 or more years) in order to get the most out of the course.
Attendees should be familiar with the following C/C++ concepts:
- Pointers and pointer to pointers (*, **)
- Taking the address of a variable (&)
- Functions, for loops, if/else statements
- Printing to standard output (printf, cout)
- Memory allocation and deallocation
- Arrays and indexing
- General debugging
Entirely Optional (but helpful!) experiences:
- Optimization of programs
- Low level programming (eg. assembly languages)
- Familiarity with computer architectures
Online Course Requirements
In order to join the online training course a connection to Webex and Amazon Cloud is required. The course is offered using Webex and a remote connection to a GPU server. Remote connection options are Remote Desktop or SSH. Connections should be tested in advance prior to course.
Post Course Support
Once your training course is completed, you can expect to hear from us to offer our support as we want you to utilize the skills you have learned to your specific projects. We offer many different post course services, all of which will be customized to fit your requirements.